cannabis auction annual membership
In order to make use of this service you first need to become a member.
The annual fee is R1000 per year.
Membership fee is required to stop people from wasting time and making unnecessary bids.
Please note membership fees are non-refundable.
Once you are a member you will be able to bid and buy, and sell lots.
If you want to sell Cannabis plant material or concentrates like oils or extracts there are a few steps which need to be taken before you can put it up for auction.
- You need to have more than 100g of stock of the same plant material or extract. Reason below.
- You are required to send a sample off for testing to either www.nafs.co.za or www.qure.co.za and have a full Toxicity test done. If you want your product to stand out get tests done at both companies. This test provides the product’s cannabinoid ratios eg. THC and CBD percentages, Terpene present and ratios thereof, free from heavy metals, free from pesticides, and no mycotoxins (mold).
- Monies are only released to seller once buyer receives product and is satisfied.
- All bids are binding and any falsified tests will be followed up on and action taken.
- If you are selling a product, quality photographs along with the COA (Certificate of Analysis) will ensure you get the best possible price for your lot.
- People from disadvantaged rural areas are welcome to contact us and their membership fee will be waived once a COA has been done on their product.
- Commission is 10% of the final price selling price.
- VAT of 15% will be added to the final selling price.
Out of stock